Our financial restructuring, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights attorneys represent debtors and creditors in all aspects of restructurings, workouts and bankruptcy and insolvency matters, including both transactional and litigation matters. Our lawyers have represented institutional and trade creditors, debtors, bondholders, investors, committees, acquirers, lenders, landlords, officers, directors, and others in nearly every major industry.
We have represented and counseled clients with respect to:
- Chapter 11 reorganization
- Out-of-court workouts and restructurings
- Insolvency-related litigation including successor liability, preference and fraudulent conveyance actions
- Asset sales and acquisitions through a section 363 sale or a chapter 11 plan
- Automatic stay issues
- Chapter 15 cases ancillary to foreign proceedings
- Assumption and rejection of executory contracts and unexpired leases
- Bankruptcy appeals
- Lien avoidance
- Non-dischargability issues
- Creation and enforcement of security interests
- Analyzing potential creditors’ rights/bankruptcy implications of proposed deal structures
- Substantive consolidation issues, including “non-consolidation” legal opinions
Lawyers in our firm litigate regularly in Bankruptcy Courts throughout New York, Delaware and other jurisdictions. Our attorneys also have experience representing clients in complex commercial transactions including analyzing deal structure, insolvency risks, and all other aspects of such transactions.
For more information about our financial restructuring, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights practice and the range of expertise we offer, please contact one of the firm’s attorneys listed below to arrange a consultation.
Financial Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Attorneys
Leslie J. Levine, e-mail email@example.com
Brian J. Grieco, email firstname.lastname@example.org
John M. Brickman, e-mail email@example.com